Products > JSFToolbox > Press Release
JSFToolbox 1.0 Now Available –
JavaServer Faces for Dreamweaver
May 16, 2006 – JSFToolbox, a suite of JSF design and coding extensions for Dreamweaver, is now available for download at http://www.jsftoolbox.com. JSFToolbox significantly enhances Dreamweaver’s JSP support with key features such as:
- Visual JSF tags, inspectors, and drag-and-drop toolbars
- Round-trip engineering with Java development environments
- Design-time introspection of JSF beans, components, and configuration files
- Web page internationalization with message bundles and locales
- JSF and JSP expression language syntax auto-complete
- Comprehensive documentation with code samples
- Context-sensitive help for JSF Core and JSF HTML tag libraries
JSFToolbox 1.0 is compatible with the Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0 and enables Java developers to import JSF backing beans, message bundles, and UI components directly into Dreamweaver.
A free 15-day trial of JSFToolbox is available now for download at http://www.jsftoolbox.com. Macromedia offers a 30-day trial download of Dreamweaver 8 for developers who are new to the software.
The JSFToolbox website, http://www.jsftoolbox.com, was designed using JSFToolbox 1.0, Dreamweaver 8 and Adobe Photoshop CS2, while the application layer was developed using Eclipse, Facelets, Apache MyFaces, Spring and Hibernate.
Screenshots and documentation are available on the product website. Tarantula is currently working on Facelets Tools and Tomahawk Tools, two additional JSF extension suites for Dreamweaver based on JSFToolbox.